This page is
presented to commemorate JUNE 19th , 1770
Spiritual Independence Day
- To people of ALL religions, June 19, 1770 marks the beginning of
humanity's return to the days of spiritual peace, the long expected age which has been
predicted in essentially all ancient stories, religious literature and myths of our
- To people of all nations, this day opened the door to true individual
freedom throughout the world. Because our spiritual freedom has been restored, humanity
has entered into a new era of governments. Today, progressive democracy continues to break
down the lingering vestiges of repression.
- To scientists and others who desire a different way of understanding the
Creator, this represents the opening of access to the deeper mysteries of life - the
window into the next world which will allow us to explore its wonders while in this world
- before we die.
- Most importantly, to all denominations of Christians, this is the
celebration which marks the beginning of the long awaited Lord's Second Coming, and what
is anticipated from these words: "I have yet many things to say unto you...". To
some Christians, this day is called New Church Day, to reflect that the New Jerusalem is
descending from Heaven to usher in a new future, which will blossom into an Age of peace
Two Hundred and forty one years ago (in 1757), a great judgement began
in the spiritual world - the place where we all go after death. Centuries of man-made
misconceptions and harmful church politics managed to totally repress spiritual freedom
throughout the world. As those who loved to dominate other people entered the afterlife,
they continued to control and deceive as they did while on earth. Their false
churches which they set up in the world of spirits appeared to new comers to be the heaven
which religions on earth have taught about. The philosophy of these fallacious heavens
dominated common thought so strongly that they blocked off essentially all influx from
heaven into the minds of men and women on earth. These misconceptions continued until the
deceptions were exposed and humanity was able to clearly see the lies. This was done
by a Divine judgement which restored equilibrium in the spiritual world, resulting in a
new spiritual freedom in the minds of humanity.
Because of this, untold knowledge has been given us about the life after
death, the existence of God and our place in this universe. We have been given the
opportunity to learn what the spiritual world is like and to fully understand the
Judeo-Christian Bible. And what is significant, the opportunity has been provided
for people of all religions to fully understand their own holy
books and doctrines through the Universal Theology of the New Heaven. We can now
enter into the deeper spiritual knowledges which we could not previously understand.
|We are asking for nothing from you. This information does not belong to us, but to all of God's creation. We
are presenting this to make you and others aware of the wealth of information available
for us to learn. Suppose someone said that you could learn about life after death? Would
you look into it yourself? What if you could also learn what it takes to get to heaven?
Would you open the book if were given to you? We offer this material to you, with
the hope that it will be of value.
It is now possible to learn that:
- People of all religions enter Heaven when they earnestly follow
the precepts of their own religion and regard God in Human form.
- There is a life after death, similar to this life, but richer in
- We will have bodies with all our current abilities - and our feet will be
walking on firm ground.
- There are houses, streets, trees, mountains, books and all the other
things we see in this world - and more.
- We will each have occupations and recreations - doing exactly what we
love to do.
- Angels and spirits have all been born first into the natural world. They entered the
spiritual world after death and now live to eternity.
- No one is sent to hell, but each of us goes to where our true loves reside. To some,
this is heaven and others this is what we call hell. It is the endless frustrations of
perverted loves which make up hell. Those who love to cause pain to others will live among
others who have the same loves. Conversely, those who love the things of heaven will be
among their spiritual neighbors.
- There is a Sun in the other world, but this Sun generates Love as heat
and Wisdom as light.
- This Sun is the direct Love and Wisdom of our Creator - constantly
sustaining life and filtering down to each one of us.
- In the Holy Books and stories of the world's religions, there is an
inner, spiritual sense corresponding to the literal sense; that through this, the people
of each religion have conjunction with God and consociation with angels; and that in this
sense resides the true holiness of each document or story.
- In the spiritual sense of the Judeo-Christian Bible, in each and every
word, the true character of our Creator has been clearly revealed and the continuos
history of God's Providence has been recorded. This sense is what gives life to the
literal sense and has now been opened to allow us to finally understand the spiritual
mysteries which have challenged us for centuries.
- Each one of us is in complete spiritual freedom. Our Creator, who is Pure Love, has
provided that we be first born in an environment which will allow us to freely appreciate
this Love without compulsion. Just as in a relationship, compelled love can not be true
love. Therefore we have been placed in a world which has no scientific evidence of the
existence of God so that we can not be overpowered (compelled) by the Omnipotent presence
- Bad things happen because of this freedom. And they happen as if randomly because we are
incapable of seeing the Mind of the Infinite God. But in reality, the bad things are
turned to good through the lessons we learn. Our Loving God will not permit anyone's
spirit to be harmed, but will allow the dangers of this world to threaten and
even harm our physical lives so that we may learn the folly of our ways. This earthly life
is but a flash, and we must be confident that our Creator is constantly protecting and
preparing us to live at our fullest potential in the spiritual world.
- The highest peace and joy which any of us can obtain is in true marital love. In Heaven,
husband and wife are united into one angel and live in the youth of their lives. In
Heaven, each person is united to their true soul mate.
- Many more things can be learned. In fact, all of your spiritual questions can
be answered if you are earnest in your search.
Would you like to learn MORE about the following
" The Lord's church is spread over the whole globe, and
thus is universal. All are in it who live a good life according to their own religious
belief. " (Heaven and Hell - E. Swedenborg, 1758)
For more information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org